It's been a while since my last post. I was not in touch with the latest updates and was not completely able to concentrate here with the latest contents. Now I am completely feeling free to write here and I will ensure top quality and updated contents.
So many changes happened in technology during these days. I will be refreshing some of them. It was MOTOROLA products which made a milestone in the mobile market. The first gen Moto G was a grant success and lacs and lacs of units were sold through out the world. After the success of Moto G, MOTOROLA introduced another model named Moto E at an exceptional price. This budget model was yet another glow for the company especially in emerging markets like India. It was sold exclusively by the leading online seller flipkart in India.
In the recent years, we witnessed the growth of companies like Micromax, Lenova etc.. It was these companies that over took Samsung products. Some series from Micromax like Canvas was really impressive with its price - specs comparison. Lenovo, the chinese brand, made a foot mark in the mobile market and some models were beyond the expectations.
Keep visiting here for latest updates and reviews! Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment